Modern technology makes our work very easy. We all depend upon these modern gadgets. Without them, it is not possible for us to do our office works. One of the gadgets that are used by many users for their office work is the printer. The printer helps in scanning and printing the document. With modern printer technology, we can easily do our school projects and office works.
And HP printer is one of the highly reliable and trusted brands of printers that offer high-quality printers for its customers’ satisfaction. All the users of the HP printer are very happy with the service of the HP printers. And if you brought the new HP Tango Printer, and don’t know the setup process, then don’t worry. Our article helps you to set up HP Tango Printer. The article will guide you step by step process of Setup HP Tango Printer.
Steps to Setup HP Tango Printer
Here are the steps to set up the HP Tango Printer. Carefully follow the steps, and you can easily set up the printer.
Step 1: Unbox Your Printer
- You need to start the Setup process by unboxing the printer.
- Remove the printer from the box and place it on a plain and clean surface.
- Also, remove the power cord from the printer box.
- Now, you are required to remove the packaging material from the HP tango printer.
Also Check – HP Printer 49 Error Code
Step 2: Connect your printer to the Power Source
- In step 2, you need to attach one side of the power cable to the printer and another side of it into the power outlet.
- And now, you need to press the power button and switch on the HP Tango Printer.
Step 3: Install in the Printer Ink Cartridges and Load Paper
- Begin step 3 with the loading of the paper. You need to select the paper according to your HP printer as many times incompatible sheets cause the error.
- In the next step, install the ink cartridges.
- You need to slide the paper width to your input panel corner.
- Now, it is required to load the white sheet stack into the input cabinet of the printer.
- And then, move the sheet width that you put in your printer’s input cabinet until it touches the printer’s corners.
- Next, you need to press the ink door button to open the door of the ink cartridge. Once it opened, lift the gate.
- You need to unpack the ink cartridges from the box.
- Make sure you remove the plastic tape and recycle the tape from the ink cartridges.
- After that, you need to ensures that the nozzles are in the direction of the printer. And also, position the ink cartridge in the correct slot.
- Now, to snap it into the correct location, you need to squeeze the cartridge.
- Likewise, install the other ink cartridges into the printer.
- And, once all the ink cartridges are properly installed, the printer will start printing the alignment page.
- You need to wait for your HP printer’s alignment page to be printed and ejected.
Also See – PCL XL Error in HP Printer
Step 4: Connect your HP printer to the network
You can connect your printer to the wireless network by using HP intelligent application. HP Smart App is available free of charge and allows you to manage your printer settings, and you can connect your HP printer to the devices like Mac OS, Windows 10, Apple iOS, and Android devices. And in case you are using a Windows 8.1 operating system computer system, you will need to use the WPS technique to connect your printer to the network.
Step 5: Add HP Instant Ink
After finishing all the aforementioned steps, you can add HP Instant Ink to your printer. HP Instant Ink helps you to save time and minimize printing costs. After you have registered it, the printer will identify the printer’s ink concentrations automatically. If the inks are small, the HP immediate ink will send fresh ink cartridges to replace the old ones.
We hope these step-by-step guidelines help you to set up HP Tango Printer. All the steps are mentioned in detail so that you won’t face any difficulties in following the steps. Steps are easy and straightforward.
But on the off chance you are stuck in between and not able to proceed further, then you can contact the HP Printer toll-free number. You can dial the number anytime as our service is available 24*7.
Our executives will make sure that you get the relevant and best solution from us on immediate notice. So, in case you have any doubt, contact our HP Printer Support.