HP is best known for the amazingly known printers and other electronic gadgets. It has a vast number of trusted users who can rely on them. They have various printers like big printers, all-in-one printers, portable printers, etc. it maintains the user’s needs for the satisfactory level of users as they need in the printers.
It brings out the best picture quality of a text. It has a colored and monochrome print, whatever is suited to users. Hp has been ruling this printing industry for so long, and we already trust them for the excellent features.
Features of HP Officejet 3830 Printer
- It has a new feature to directly send photos and documents from your printer to the other.
- You can print multiple pages at one time by using the HP Officejet 3830
- Silent printing as while doing any work of print, there is no noise of that.
- Easily Print from the command by your phone, tablets.
For HP Printer Support Number, Dial +1 (917) 338-3683
Methods to reset HP Officejet 3830 Printer
Well, in this article, you get to know some of the ways by which you can reset the Hp Officejet 3830 Printer. Let’s have a look at the methods.
Method 1: Perform a power cycle
- First, a user must power on the printer and then lift the cartridges’ cover.
- Carefully remove the ink cartridges.
- And then, disconnect the power cord.
- Next, a user needs to reboot the desktop.
- Now, turn off the wireless router and wait for a while.
- After that, reconnect the printer’s power cord.
- Re-install cartridges carefully.
- Last, turn on the wireless router.
After completing the steps, do a test printing to check the print. By doing this, you get to know reset the HP Officejet 3830 Printer.
Also See – Setup HP Tango Printer
Method 2: Reset the printer
- One of the ways reset the HP Officejet 3830 Printer. So, follow the given steps to fix the error.
- Turn off your printer and then disconnect the power cord from the printer.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Leave the printer and wait for 1-2 minutes.
- Now, reconnect the power cord.
- Last, turn on your HP printer.
Method 3: Update HP printer driver
An out-dated driver is also responsible for the error, so check for the updates if the error occurs. Many times, users forgot to update the drivers as it is necessary to keep updating the drivers. So, follow the given steps to reset HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer:
- Go to the start button.
- In the next step, click on the search option.
- And then, type update device drivers.
- Now, a user needs to select the HP printer driver.
- Next, if there is an update available, update your HP printer drivers.
Also See – Setup HP Envy 4520 Printer
Method 4: Check the print head
On the off chance that an exchanging ink cartridge doesn’t work, the following thing to check is your print head. Ensure your print heads aren’t stopped up. Most printers have a programmed print head cleaning feature. However, if you’re ready to expel the print head from your printer, you can clean it physically and follow the steps to reset Hp OfficeJet 3830 Printer:
- On the off chance that running the programmed print head cleaning highlight once doesn’t work rerun it a second or third time.
- There’s a cut-off to how often you can run the programmed cleaning highlight. Also, running the programmed print head tidying capacity goes through a great deal of ink!
- Re-adjust the printer. For HP printers, you can discover this alternative on your printer’s LCD show screen: Setup > Tools.
Method 5: Remove paper jam
Follow the steps to reset Hp OfficeJet 3830 Printer:
- Open the title page and expel all the torn papers.
- If there are any impediments between the paper’s feed plate and the intro page, turn out the blue thumbwheel and clean it.
- Reconnect the printer with the electrical plug and the PC.
- Attempt to take a printout and check whether the blunder returns or not.
For HP Support Assistant, Dial +1 (917) 338-3683
We hope you get to know how you can easily reset the Hp Officejet 3830 Printer through this article. You must understand that a strong internet connection is mandatory for fast processing. The updated drivers are essential for easy print.