HP is one of the famously known Printer brands in the market. Many printer users use the HP Printer for their needs. HP printers are capable of both domestic and office works. Without a printer, the office looks incomplete, and HP offers a wide range of printers to meet the demand of your printing works. HP printers are highly capable of printing many sheets in a single day. So for the best printing experience, HP is one of the best choices for the users.
But it is also a fact that like any other printer model, HP Printers are also prone to errors. While using it, one can face many printer issues. And HP Printer Won’t Print in Black issue is one of the common issues of the HP printer. You can experience this issue because of a variety of reasons.
It is common that when you meet the deadline, your printer starts showing errors which may delay your work. So to fix the error, you want the best solutions. And this article will help you to resolve your HP error. Thus, read the full article and get rid of the issue. Here we have mentioned the complete guide for you.
Reasons for the HP Printer Won’t Print Black issue
- Low ink is one of the common reasons for the issue.
- Due to the incorrect print setting.
- The issue in your HP Printer
- The clogged printhead is also responsible for the HP error.
- Another factor responsible for the issue is your ink cartridge.
All these are some possible factors behind the HP Printer Won’t Print in the Black issue. If you are facing this issue, don’t worry and follow the given steps.
For HP Printer Support, Dial +1 (917) 338-3683
Methods to fix HP Printer Won’t Print Black issue
Now, look at some steps to fix the HP Printer Won’t Print Black issue.
Method 1: HP Printer Troubleshooting Basic Steps
- You need to turn off your HP Printer after saving all your data.
- Also, unplug from the power outlet and disconnect USB cables as well.
- Next, you need to go to the printer display screen to print a “Quality Diagnostic Report.”
- You need to do a test printing to detect print quality problems.
- Now, you need to check printer ink levels to double-check the ink volume in your ink cartridges to make sure that it meets the required standards.
Also See – HP Printer not responding
Method 2: Check your Print head
Another way to fix your HP Printer Won’t Print in Black issue is by cleaning the printhead. There are instances when the print head clogs with ink. So you need to make sure that your printhead isn’t clogged. Here are the steps to clean the print head and fix the issue. So, follow the given steps-
- First of all, it is required to disconnect the printer from the power source.
- In the next step, you need to open the cover of the printer.
- Now, remove the ink cartridge carefully and clean it properly.
- And then, you need to insert the print cartridge back into the printer and reconnect the printer to the power source.
- After that, you need to run the automated startup sequence.
- Last, do a test printing to check whether the issue was resolved or not.
In case you still face the issue, proceed further.
Method 3: Check the HP Printer Ink Cartridge
- Initially, you need to remove and replace the ink cartridge if the ink is less.
- In the next step, make sure the ink cartridges are properly installed in their appropriate slot.
- Now, you need to take out the tape over the vent of the recently installed cartridge.
- And then, you need to check if the vents of the cartridges are clogged.
- After that, try to use the different ink cartridges to see your HP printer can recognize it.
Also See – HP Printer Won’t Turn On Issue
Method 4: Align the Print head
If your printer is showing the HP Printer Won’t Print in Black issue, then to fix it, make sure that your printhead is aligned. You can align the printhead by using the ‘Align Print Head’ option in the Control panel.
For HP Customer Support Number, Dial +1 (917) 338-3683
We hope with the help of this article, you will be able to fix your HP Printer Won’t Print in the Black issue. All these methods are easy to understand, and you can easily follow the given solutions.
However, you find any difficulty in following the step, and you won’t able to solve the issue, then don’t panic. You can get expert assistance to solve your error. For this, you can dial the HP Printer Customer Care Phone Number.
Here the experts will guide you with the proper instructions to help you to get rid of the HP Printer Won’t Print in the Black issue. So, feel free to contact HP Support.