For the best printing experience, the Epson printer is one of the best printer options for the users. All Epson printer models offer the best and top-notch features and functions. However, Epson sometimes still show some errors and issues.
Epson printer in Error state is one of the common errors of the Epson printer while using it. This error usually occurs due to printer hardware problems and software upgrade issues.
In this article, you will face all the necessary information regarding the Epson printer in Error state issue, so read the full article to eradicate your Epson printer issue.
Reasons behind the Epson printer in Error state
In case you are encountering an Epson printer in Error state issue while using it, then there are many reasons behind the error. And due to all these reasons, you won’t able to continue your printer work. So, here are some common reasons behind the error.
- Connection issue: there are chances that the link between your computer and printer is not stable, and often network connection also responsible for the error. So, in case an Epson printer in an Error state occurs, check whether your printer and computer are connected or not.
- Corrupted printer drives: one of the most common reasons for the Epson printer error is the corrupted drivers. In case your printer drivers are outdated or corrupted, then you will end up facing the Epson printer issueVirus infection and third-party applications are responsible for corrupted printer drivers.
- Printer software installation problem: in case your problem is not properly installed, then also you face the Epson printer in the Error state.
- Ink cartridge: if you are using an incorrect ink cartridge and the ink cartridge is not properly installed, then this also leads to an Epson printer issue.
- Paper jam: it is also the potential factor behind the Epson error. So, you need to open the printer cover and check the paper jam.
- There is no supply for the printer: in case the power supply to the printer is not adequate, then also you confront the Epson printer in the Error state.
Toll Free Epson Printer Support Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
Solutions to fix Epson printer in Error state
Method 1: Check the connection between printer and computer
To fix the error, you need to check the connection between the printer and the computer. For this, use a different USB port and also check the internet connection. You need to establish a proper connection between the printer and computer to print the documents.
Also Check – Epson printer error 031008
Method 2: Reboot your Epson printer and computer
- First of all, you need to shut down your machine.
- Next, you are required to cancel all the piled works.
- Now, turn on your printer and computer.
- Last, you need to check whether the Epson printer in the Error state is resolved or not.
Method 3: Fix hardware issue
- Firstly, make sure your printer’s power cord to the power board properly.
- Also, check your USB cables, and if required, use another one.
- In case you are using a wireless printer, then check your wireless network.
- After doing all these, you need to do a test printing.
Method 4: Update printer drivers
Epson printer in Error state issue generally occurs when your printer drivers are corrupted or outdated. So, to resolve the error, update the Epson printer drivers with the latest version, and reinstall them.
And to reinstall the printer drivers, go to the Epson printer homepage, and here according to your operating system and printer model, you need to download and install the printer drivers.
You also need to make sure that you update your printer driver on the regular basis to prevent Epson printer errors.
Also See – Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Method 5: Check printer jammed paper
Another way to fix the Epson printer in an Error state is to check your printer jam. For this, check the below-given instruction.
- Initially, you need to turn off the printer.
- In the next step, open your printer cover and check the paper jam.
- Now, you need to carefully clear the stuck paper.
- After clearing the stuck paper, you need to insert a pile of paper into the printing tray.
- Last, do a test printing to check whether this method is helpful or not.
We hope all these given methods will help you to fix the Epson printer in an Error state. All these given methods are easy to understand, and one can easily follow them. In case you are still not able to fix the issue on your own, don’t worry. In this case, you can contact Epson printer support. So, dial the Epson printer support number and get rid of your issue.