With the help of an Epson printer, we can easily print, fax, and scan documents and images. The printing quality of Epson printers is excellent. But sometimes, the Epson printer also shows some error codes. Epson printer error code 0xfa is one such error. This is one of the critical errors of the Epson printer. There are many reasons because of which this issue occurs.
In case you are facing this Epson error, you don’t need to panic and worry as we have introduced some easy yet effective methods to solve the issue. So, have a look.
Causes of Epson printer error code 0xfa
It is always better to know the reasons first and then proceed to the solutions. So, here are some of the reasons behind the Epson printer error code 0xfa.
- Internal hardware problem: many times internal hardware problems like faulty motor, gear, belt, or the printer roller is responsible for the Epson printer error.
- Paper jam: One of the prominent causes of the Epson printer issue is a paper jam. Whenever paper gets stuck in the printer, it causes you much trouble, and due to this, you have to stop your printer job.
- Incompatible printer problem: In case, you are using the incompatible operating system, then also you end up facing Epson printer error code 0xfa.
- Corrupted registry: Corrupted registry is also responsible for the Epson printer error.
So, all these are some factors resp0onsible for the Epson printer error code 0xfa. Now, let’s proceed to the solutions to fix the Epson error.
Solutions to fix Epson printer error code 0xfa
Method 1: Reset Epson printer
To fix the Epson issue, you need to reset the printer.
- To do so, turn off your printer and then open the cover of the printer.
- Check for the paper jam, clean the print head, reinstall the ink cartridge.
- And after cleaning the printer, close the printer cover.
- Now check your issue and if the error is not resolved, proceed to further methods.
Toll Free Epson Printer Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
Method 2: Check for Hardware Issues
Epson Error 0XFA can also be caused due to a hardware problem. To resolve the error, follow the below steps.
- Initially, you need to unplug your Epson printer from the power socket.
- In the next step, remove the cartridge of the printer.
- Next, you need to search for any paper scraps, staples, or even a paperclip and remove them if found.
- Now, you are required to clean the cartridge thoroughly and reinstall it.
- Make sure that the cartridge is seated back correctly.
- Last, you need to turn on your printer and check the error is resolved or not by performing a sample print job.
Also See – Epson Error Code 0xf3
Method 3: Update and Reinstall the Printer driver
There are times when an outdated or corrupted printer driver causes you Epson printer error code 0xfa. So, to resolve the Epson error, you need to update and reinstall the Epson printer driver. There are two ways that help you to update your printer driver.
- First, you can update your driver by downloading the driver update tool for an automatic driver update.
- And the second one is by doing it manually. While doing it manually, make sure that you update your driver to the latest version. To do it, visit the Epson printer home page and download the latest version of the printer driver.
Also See – Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Method 4: Check for any viruses on your PC
Nowadays, malware and virus attack is common. That is why antivirus software is essential. So, in case your system has a virus problem, deep scan your system and remove all the viruses and malware from your system. Moreover, you need to uninstall the apps which are incompatible with your OS.
Method 5: Download Epson Error Code 0XFA Repair Tool
Another way to resolve the Epson printer error code 0xfa is by downloading the Epson Error 0XF4 repair tool. So use the tool and get rid of your Epson printer error code.
We hope all these solutions help you to fix your Epson printer error code 0xfa. You need to regularly maintain your printer to avoid any printer error and issue. And in case after following all these solutions you still face the problem, then the best way to resolve the issue is dialing the Epson printer customer care number. Call at Epson printer support number for immediate and instant solutions to get rid of your Epson printer error code 0xfa.
Epson printer support always helps you to fix your Epson quires and issues immediately. Our executives always provide you effective solutions and answers. So, if you have any Epson queries, get in touch with our experts.