As we all know, the Epson printer is one of the best printers in the world. For the best performance and running of the printer, Epson comes with top-notch features and functions. All the Epson printer models are excellent in printing, scanning, and faxing documents, images, and sheets. Because of its multifunctioning features, many users rely on Epson printers.
However, the Epson printer also shows some errors and issues while using it. And Epson printer error code 0xe8 is one of the common errors of the Epson printer. This error is very crucial and occurs when your windows system affects badly. So, to fix the error, try the given solutions.
Causes of Epson printer error code 0xe8
- You end up facing this is because of incomplete installation or incomplete uninstallation.
- Also, because of the incorrect collection of applications or hardware on your device.
- In case you have the corrupted system files, then also Epson printer error code 0xe8 occurs.
- The Epson Printer Error 0xe8 error may cause due to Windows system files damage.
- Improper shutdown of your computer is also responsible for the Epson printer error.
- It can also be caused if your computer is recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack.
- Due to registry error as well, you can face the Epson error.
These are some possible factors responsible for the Epson printer error code 0xe8. Once you recognized the cause of your error, it becomes easy to resolve it. So, here are some easy yet effective solutions that might help you to resolve your Epson printer error.
Toll Free Epson Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
Methods to fix Epson printer error code 0xe8
Method 1: Manual updates
- Initially, you are required to Start your system.
- In the next step, you need to log in with the use of a registered system password.
- Now, Click on the Start button, then select All Programs
- Next, select the Accessories option and then System Tools.
- And then, you need to select the System Restore.
- In the new window, choose the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then select the Next option.
- Now, you need to choose the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then select the Next option.
- Once again, click on the Next option in the confirmation window.
- Last, you need to check your system status.
Method 2: Automated solutions for novice computer users
If the above method is not helpful for you, try this one out. So, carefully follow the given steps and get rid of the Epson printer error code 0xe8.
- To start the process, turn on your system and start using browser as-chrome, safari, firefox.
- In the next step, you need to search the Epson error repair tool on the Epson website.
- Now, you are required to download the (Epson Error 0xe8) repair utility.
- And then, you need to install this tool on your system.
- Next, you are required to go to the Install program and choose on Scan button.
- Now, Click on the Fix Errors button when the scan is completed.
- Restart your computer or scan it.
- Last, you need to check your computer work status.
Also See – Epson Error Code 0xf3
Method 3: Update the printer driver
Many times Outdated printer drivers cause the error. Outdated printer drivers are responsible for many printer errors, and Epson printer error code 0xe8 is one of them. So, to fix the error, you are required to reinstall and update the printer driver with the latest version. To do so, you need to go to the Epson homepage, and here you need to download the printer drivers according to your printer model and operating system. After downloading the file, install it on your system and then check the issue.
Method 4: Switch printer to Online Mode
Last, you can try to fix the Epson printer error code 0xe8 is to switch the printer to Online Mode. It also helps you to troubleshoot your error. And for this, you need to open the control panel and then go to the printer and device icon. And then follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
Also See – Epson printer error code 0xf1
If after following all these given methods you are able to fix your Epson printer error code 0xe8 it is fine, and if not, then you can contact the Epson printer customer care number. Here, the executives will always help you to fix your Epson printer error instantly and will provide guidelines on immediate notice. So, in case you have any Epson printer queries or facing any error, then dialing the Epson printer support number is one of the best options for it.