A user may rely on its printer for various urgent or important works. But sometimes, due to some errors like Epson printer error code 0x97, a user experience a great problem, and one of the reasons for this issue could the fault in the motherboard. So in this article, we will show you the cause of the Epson printer error code 0x97 and its troubleshooting ways.
What is Epson printer error code 0x97?
Whenever a user comes across some internal hardware problem, Epson printer error code 0x97 occurs. Epson printer error code 0x97 occurs without any prior warning or anything. Epson printer error code 0x97 is not good for the normal functioning of your Epson printer, and this could occur due to the issue in the motherboard, or internal component problem, etc. This error shuts your printer, and you won’t continue your printing work. But a user can resolve this issue with the few easy steps.
Toll Free Epson Printer Support Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
Troubleshooting steps to fix Epson printer error code 0x97
- Unplug everything from the system
- A user needs to unplug the cables on the printers.
- Remove your ink cartridge as well.
- Also, unplug your printer from the power socket.
- And then, plug in the cables on the printers and reinstall the ink cartridge.
- Plugin the printer in the power socket.
Now, check the error still occurs or not. This way will help the users, and the user will no longer face the Epson printer error code 0x97.
Reset the printer
- A user can also try to reset the printer to fix the issue. To reset the printer:
- First, a user needs to turn off the Epson printer and unplug all the cables including USB.
- Now, leave your printer for about 5-10 minutes to cool down or take rest.
- After that, a user needs to press and half the power button for at least 1 min.
- Re-connect your cables while pressing the power button. This is how you can reset the printer. Once it turns on, take a test to check whether the Epson printer error code 0x97 still occurs or not.
Re-install or Update print drivers
Sometimes outdated printer drivers also cause the Epson printer error code 0x97. So it is always better to update the printer drivers. And if there is some fault in printer drivers, a user needs to re-install the printer drivers. A user can install the printer drivers from the official website of the Epson printer.
Check your PrintHead
There are instances when Epson printer error code 0x97 occurs due to the dirty printhead. So to handle this issue, a user needs to clean the printhead so that Epson printer error code 0x97 will no longer appear.
- First, a user needs to carefully remove the ink cartridge from the printheads. Now, take out the printhead from the printer.
- Now clean the printhead properly. A user can use a clean cloth. A user can use warm water for cleaning. A user must not stop cleaning the nozzle until it is free from every sticking ink.
- Soak the printhead in warm water, and after that, place it on a clean towel.
- Once, it is completely clean and dry, insert the printhead back into the printer and also re-install the ink cartridge to the printers. Now, check the printer will it still show the error.
Toll Free Printer Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
However, there are still chances that a user can have any problem, then a user can get in touch with the Epson printer’s technical professional at Printer Support Desk at +1 (917) 338 3683. Epson printer support team will definitely help you in solving this issue.
Why does Epson printer printing blank pages
There are many reasons why a user can come across this problem. Some of them are:
• Empty ink cartridge
• Incompatible paper
• Paper size does not match
• The problem with the printer driver
• The issue with the installation
How to fix Epson printer not printing after changing ink cartridge issue?
There are a few steps that a user can do to fix the issue.
• Reset ink cartridge
• Remove protective tape
• Update printer drivers
• Clean printer heads
How to install the Epson printer on Mac?
Steps to install Epson printer on Mac:
• First, download and run the Epson printer setup utility.
• Click on the Continue option.
• Now, select the agree button.
• After that, start the installation process and click install.
• Select your product from the list.
• Click on the Epson registration and then choose the Next option.
• Click OK.
• Accept the term and condition checkbox.
• Choose your account option, and if you don’t have an account, create a new one.
• At last, click Close.