Epson is one of the well-known companies of printers. But like any other machine, Epson printers also show some issues that hamper the work of the Epson printer users. There are times when the Epson printer won’t print and delay the work of Epson printer users.
Epson et-2650 error e-01 is one of the printer error that is faced by the Epson printer users during their printing job. It can occur due to many reasons. Here is the list of some reasons for this error.
- CD tray: If your CD tray position is not correct, then it will cause you the Epson et-2650 error e-01.
- Cables: Your cables are also responsible for the issue. If your cables are messy and faulty, then it will delay the power supply.
- Printer drivers: Printer drivers are essential for the printing process, and if the printer drivers are faulty, then it will hamper your printing job.
- Locking process: If your printer transportation locking process is defective, then it will become the reason of the printers’ issues.
Troubleshooting Steps for Epson et-2650 error e-01
Here are some troubleshooting methods to get rid of the Epson et-2650 error e-01. These are simple yet effective methods to fix the error.
Check the Paper Jam
Paper jamming is one of the common issues that is faced by the printer user. And paper jamming becomes the reason of many printer issues.
- A user needs to unplug the printer power cable from the power outlet.
- A user needs to wait for a few minutes and then restart the Epson printer.
- While removing the stuck paper, a user needs to be very careful.
- Remove all the stuck paper from the paper tray.
- A user can use the clean and dry cotton cloth for the cleaning of the printer.
- Restart your Epson printer to check whether your Epson et-2650 error e-01 remains or not.
Turn on and off the Epson Printer
- A user needs to unplug the Epson printer power cable from the power socket.
- Leave your printer to take rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Then, plug in the power cable and turn on your printer.
- Now, do a test printing to check the issue.
Check your CD Tray
A user can come across the printer problem because of the position of the CD tray. So to fix it, a user needs to press the CD Tray button. A user needs to be very careful while fixing the position of the CD tray.
Check your Cartridge
- A user needs to open the front cover of the Epson printer.
- In the next step, a user needs to remove the ink cartridges from the printer and keep it in a safe place.
- Now, clean the printer and ink cartridges.
- A user can use the cotton cloth and warm water for the cleaning of the Epson printer. Make sure you clean the printer thoroughly.
- Make sure you put the ink cartridges back in the printer when ink cartridges are dry.
- After that, a user needs to close the front cover of the Epson printer.
- Last, turn on the Epson printer and make a test printing.
Toll Free Epson Printer Support Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
Another way to fix the Epson et-2650 error e-01 is by contacting the Epson printer support desk. A user can dial the Epson printer support number +1 (917) 338 3683 to get in touch with the Epson printer executives. They will guide you on the proper and step by step guidelines to fix your Epson et-2650 error e-01.
How do I fix Epson printer error?
The Epson printer errors show that there is any problem with the Epson printer, which hampers the Epson printer work. So to fix your Epson printer error, follow:
• Reinstall the ink cartridges
• Replace the paper
• Check the paper compatibility
• Check the printer alignment
• Reset the printer
• Check your roller and toner
• Check your network connection
Why my Epson printer is showing error?
If your Epson printer is showing error, turn it off. Unplug the cables and leave the printer for 5 minutes and then restart the printer. It will solve your printer problems or errors. Also, check your paper jam issue.
How do I clear an Epson printer error?
There are a few steps by which you can clear an Epson printer error. But the best way to resolve the issue is to get in touch with experts or skilled professionals. They will give the proper information to clear an Epson printer error.