Epson printer users majorly face, the Epson error 000031, for the most part, shows because of specialized issues with the scanner segment in their printing machines. This is a significant irritating issue and can happen because of a few different reasons too. To put it plainly, your printer can show this error notice given both pieces of equipment just as programming issues.
On some Epson printers, you will get this error if there are any blockages or harm in the printer parts. Additionally, a few users faced this issue when there is any stuck paper morsels or garbage inside the gadget.
At times, inside gear disappointment can likewise bring about Epson error 000031, which resolves technical fixes. Subsequently, except if you investigate this issue, the printer won’t allow you to continue printing assignments. Thus, you need to fix this printer issue on the off chance and continue perusing this article.
After knowing some of eth basic things about Epson printer error 000031, then you must know some of the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Toll Free Epson Printer Support Helpline Number +1 (917) 338 3683
Troubleshooting steps for Epson error 000031
Method 1: Install the ink cartridge
At the point when the Epson error code 000031 keeps appearing on your Epson printer, you can check if the cartridges are appropriately introduced.
- This is one of the principal techniques that you ought to apply before some other specialized fix. Along these lines, if your printer is having this issue because of toner issues, switch it off and eliminate the cartridges from the gadget.
- Next, sit tight for around 1 to 2 minutes and follow the right establishment procedure to introduce the cartridges.
- Ensure that your Epson printing machine can undoubtedly distinguish the recently introduced cartridges.
- From that point onward, restart your gadget and check if it indicates Epson printer error code 000031.
Also See – Epson printer error code 0xfa
Method 2: Reset the printer
- On the off chance that reinstalling the cartridge doesn’t resolve this issue, you can reset your Epson printer to fix 000031 error. In any case, before you begin applying the bit by bit guidelines to reset the Epson printer, check whether the associated PC has secure web availability.
- First, turn off your printer and sit tight for quite a while for the gadget to turn on. It would help if you saw when it begins blazing two red LEDs, which plainly shows blunder status.
- Next, utilize an excellent unique USB link for the Epson printer and associate it with the PC. You need to pick the plant’s alternative to reset for your printing gadget to investigate Epson error 000031.
- After this, click on the Windows button, go to Control Panel, and afterward select ‘Printer and gadget’. Explore through the window to find your Epson printer’s symbol and afterward right-click on it.
- You need to pick the choice of ‘Reset’ for starting the resetting task for your Epson printing machine.
Thus, in the wake of permitting the gadget to reset to its default settings, attempt to print something to check whether error code 000031 is settled.
Method 3: Switch off the printer and restart it again
- Sometimes, working your Epson printer for quite a while with no break can likewise bring about Epson error 000031. Thus, you can stop it for some time and let the printer’s driver restart the program with a legitimate startup.
- Thus, for applying this strategy, turn off your Epson printer. At that point press ‘Stop/Reset’, ‘Shading Copy’, and ‘B/W Copy’ fastens at the same time. After this, turn on your printing gadget.
- As your printer’s screen shows the ‘press power switch’ message, type ‘Duplicate Color’ and switch it off. At that point hang tight for 1-2 minutes and turn on your Epson printer. Rehash this technique multiple times and check whether it can fix Epson printer error code 000031.
Also See – Epson error code 0xe5
We wish that you get to know how to solve the Epson error 000031 as soon as possible through this article. It is essential to clear the paper jam in the roller and toner of the printer. Always check the ink cartridge as it is fixed properly or not. Sometimes, due to out-dated drivers, you can face such issues in your Epson printer.