Canon printer is the most popular printer around the world. Canon is itself a brand that needs no introduction, various associations fight in the race of being on the most noteworthy purpose of front line contraptions which made our life basic.
Regardless, one association is beginning to stand separated from the rest of the pack; Canon, apparently the most authentic printer maker in Ireland, has used its resources to make stimulating new ranges on the lookout.
In this article, you get to know some of the troubleshooting steps that help you to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Paper Jam no Paper Issue
- Clear the paper jam issue utilizing the means given beneath.
- When the Paper Jam message shows, you need to stop all the print occupations appointed utilizing the Stop button.
- Check the front plate for any Canon Pixma paper jam. Eliminate the paper with both your hands cautiously.
- Next, check the cartridge holder. Move the channel of the holder to check if there is any paper stuck there. Provided that this is true, eliminate it.
- Try to haul the stuck paper out gradually. Try not to tear the paper as it would confuse the cycle.
- Look at if the paper is stacked appropriately. Reload it if necessary.
- Print a test report to check if you have amended the paper jam issue.
Also See – Canon Printer not Printing
In case canon Pixma not feeding paper, then in this article, you get to know some of the steps to solve the issue as soon as possible. Let’s move further to know the steps to know various other issues.
- On the off chance that you need to address the Canon Pixma printer not taking care of the paper issue, you should check if the papers are stacked appropriately in the information plate of the printer.
- Adjust the paper before stacking it. Ensure that it isn’t harmed, twisted, or wrinkled. Provided that this is true, supplant it with new ones.
- Change the paper width guides after stacking the paper. Ensure you have stacked the paper in the representation direction.
- Check if the media type and paper settings are coordinating. If not, alter the settings.
- Check if there are any unfamiliar items on the backplate. You should clean the paper feed roller if the above-given arrangements fall flat.
- Step through an examination print. Arrive at our specialists to settle the Canon Pixma paper jam issue.
Also See – Canon printer in Error state
After knowing these steps, if you are facing issues like canon printer says paper jam but no paper in it. Then you need to follow the steps so that it can help the printer to work smoothly.
If Canon printer shows paper jam but no paper in it
- On the off chance that your Canon printer says paper jam however no paper in it, at that point play out the strategies given beneath.
- Unplug the force link from the Canon printer.
- Leave the Canon printer unplugged for a limit of one moment.
- Reconnect the link and attempt to print. If the issue proceeds, at that point eliminate the toner cartridge from the printer.
- Check if there is any paper stuck inside the printer.
- Presently, supplant the toner cartridge and attempt a test print.
- If the issue proceeds, at that point eliminate the ink cartridge from the printer.
- Introduce the ink cartridges each in turn once more into the printer.
- Ensure that the info plate isn’t overloaded. To get moment specialized help to tackle the Canon Pixma paper jam issue without any problem.
Also See – Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
We wish that through this article you get to know some of the steps to solve the issue as soon as possible. As we know that paper jam issues create a lot of problems, so it needs to be clarified. A paper control that is off by even a small amount of an inch can mean paper sticks each time you attempt to print. When you’ve done that, check to ensure that no paper is snooty inside the printer itself, particularly in the rollers close to the plate, and attempt it once more.