Canon is one of the top brands of printers. All Canon printers come with hi-technology. They are very reliable to use. You can use the Canon printer for your printing purposes as their performance is very efficient. But while using the canon printer, you may face some errors. And the Canon printer, not printing is one of the issues of the printer.
Canon Printer not Printing
If your canon printer is not printing, then here are a few steps that you try to fix your error.
- You need to make sure that your canon printer is connected to the power outlet correctly.
- Press the ON button for powering up the canon printer to start the troubleshooting process.
- In case the power lamp is flickering, wait until it stays lit.
- In case your printer is connected with a USB cable, then check the condition of the USB.
- It is also required that you use the USB cable for your Canon printer.
- For the wireless setup, you need to ensure that the Canon printer is connected to the network correctly.
- Make sure that the front tray of your Canon printer is open.
- If you put so many printing commands, then also you face the error. So, you need to delete all the undesired or unnecessary print jobs.
- Your printer will work only if the name of your printer is selected on the Print dialog option.
- You need to make sure that the printer port is configured correctly.
Related Topic – Canon Printer Printing Blank Pages
Canon Printer not printing black
You end up facing the Canon printer not printing black error because the nozzles are clogged. Have a look at the given instructions to clean the ink nozzles.
- First of all, you need to make sure that there are enough A4 papers in the input tray or cassette.
- In the next step, lift the paper output tray and its extension.
- Now, you need to clean the tray by choosing the Setup button on the operator panel of your Canon PIXMA printer.
- Next, click on the Tools button and then press the Maintenance option.
- And then, you need to choose the OK button and then touch the Deep Cleaning option.
- Once again, click on the OK button.
- You are required to click on the OK button to confirm the cleaning process.
- After that, click on the OK button and wait until the cleaning process gets completed.
Also see – Canon Printer Troubleshooting
Canon Printer not printing wireless
If your Canon printer is not printing wirelessly, then the below-given steps help you to resolve this error.
- Try to restart the printer, computer device, and wireless router.
- Now, you need to turn on the Canon printer and leave it for a few seconds.
- Disconnect the power cable from the printer.
- And then, switch off your system and reinsert the power cord to your canon printer and switch on it.
- Unplug the power cable from your wireless access point.
- After a few seconds, reattach the power cord to your network router.
- Turn on your computer device and then check the status of your issue.
- Also, check your printer driver, and if your printer driver is outdated, then update the driver with the latest version. Go to the manufactures website to reinstall the latest drivers.
Related Topic – Canon Printer Paper Jam no Paper
Canon printer not Printing or Responding
Many times canon printer won’t respond. In this case, the given instructions are very helpful for you. Have a look.
- This error occurs when the connection between your printer and system hampers. Check your connection for it.
- If possible, reset your system, and then start your print jobs.
- Make sure you have placed your canon printer within the range of the network. Slow-speed cause the printer error.
- To check the network strength, print the Network Settings sheet.
- You also end up experiencing this printer error when the connection between your printer and router suffers.
- Power off the printer and the router.
- To fix the connection, power on your printer and router after a few minutes.
- There are chances that your firewall software is blocking the communication between the computer and the Canon printer.
- So, to fix the error, temporarily turn off the firewall or any other related software.
- Also, make sure that your printer and system are connected to the same network connection, and the connection is stable.
Related topic – Canon Printer in Error State
We hope the given steps help you to fix your Canon printer, not a printing error. Here, we have mentioned the steps elaborately. But in case you still have any queries or issues, you can contact canon printer support. Here our experts will provide your instant and excellent assistance.