Canon MX340 is an across the board inkjet printer. This printer can be associated both wired and remotely. Other than print, you can be examining, fax, sending archives, and so forth This printer is inert for home or little office purposes. With the assistance of the auto record feeder, you can duplicate or output unique archives rapidly.
This printer has different security ensured highlights, for example, password-secured PDFs. It additionally accompanies in-assembled Wi-Fi that encourages you to associate the printer anyplace whenever. What’s more, it has an Airprint highlight and that encourages you to print from your Mac gadget.
It has an Easy-WebPrint Ex alternative and that encourages you to print from the web. This printer accompanies a moderate cost. To encounter every one of these highlights, set your printer first, and for that follow the methodology referenced underneath.
Reasons why Canon mx340 Printer won’t connect to Wifi
- Ensure the printer is turned on.
- Watch that the gadget you are printing from is associated with a similar remote system as the printer.
- Your remote switch may have lost association with the printer. You can generally resolve this by restarting the force on both the switch and the printer.
- Here and there the printer driver on the PC is designed to an alternate port. Check the port settings.
- Affirm the printer is associated with the right system:
- Watch that the system name coordinates the one chose on the printer and the one on a Windows PC.
- Watch that the system name coordinates the one chose on the printer and the one on a PC.
Connect canon mx340 printer to wifi
- Snap Connect to the system on the Printer Setup screen
- Snap Connect to the system on the Printer Setup screen.
- The printer consequently looks for passageways that help WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)*.
- *Unless you are certain beyond a shadow of a doubt your passageway underpins WPS and you know about initiating this on your passage, press the Stop button on the printer’s activity board and snap-on Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection.
- On the off chance that the Push Button Method doesn’t appear on the printer’s activity panel, select Standard
- arrangement on the printers activity board, at that point click Other Methods on the Setup Procedure Selection screen
- If you chose the Push Button Method, follow any remaining directions to finish the arrangement. Skirt ahead to directions
- If you chose Other Methods if it’s not too much trouble proceed to the following page for significant data.
Recommended Article – Connect Canon Printer to WiFi
How to Setup Canon MX340 Wireless Printer
- From the outset, your Canon MX340 printer needs to turn on.
- Presently, tap on the Menu button, at any rate, multiple times. In this way, you will have the option to find the Device Settings choice.
- Presently, go to the LAN Settings alternative and afterward click on OK.
- Explore the Wireless LAN arrangement alternative and afterward tap on the OK catch.
- Snap-on the OK alternative and followed by the Easy Setup choice.
- Hold the correct bolt until you locate your remote organization.
- From that point, tap on the OK catch.
- Presently, you need to affirm that you chose the right remote organization, and for that tap on the OK choice once more.
- From the correct side of the screen, select the number and letter keys to type the secret phrase of your remote organization.
- After accurately entering the password click on the OK alternative.
- Presently, sit tight for a couple of moments until you get a message that says the Canon MX340 printer is associated with the remote organization. At that point, simply introduce the printer.
Also See – Canon Printer offline error on Mac
We wish that through this article you get to know how to connect Canon mx340 wifi setup. As there is a team of high professionals that helps you to solve the issue as soon as possible.