While using the Brother printer, almost every user once in a while faces the brother printer, not printing problems. It can occur due to various reasons. And due to this a user has to stop its printing work. This scenario is even worse when a user needs to meet the urgent demand in a given specific time. In this case, a user can contact the Brother Printer support desk to contact the experienced and hard-working executives.
Reasons of the brother printer not printing problem?
If a user face the brother printer not printing issue on their PC and Mac, then there are many reasons like your toner, printer driver, paper compatibility, ink cartridges, etc. So let’s start the procedure of troubleshooting the brother printer not printing problem.
To connect with Brother Printer Support, Dial +1 (917) 338-3683
Troubleshooting steps for the Brother Printer not Printing problem
Check the Printer Offline Mode
There are chances that your printer is set on the Offline mode. So, check your printer setting to fix your Brother printer is not printing problems.
- First, a user needs to select the start button on the bottom of the computer.
- In the next step, a user needs to click on the Settings option.
- Now, select the devices option and then choose the printer and scanner option.
- Then, a user needs to select the printer.
- After that, right-click on it.
- A user needs to select the see what’s printing option.
- Afterward, a user needs to select the printer option.
- From the drop-down menu, a user needs to disable the use of the printer offline options.
Set your Brother Printer as a Default Printer
A user needs to set the printer as a default printer to fix the Brother printer, not printing problems. If your printer is not set as the default printer, then this might be the cause of your problem. Here are the steps to do so:
- First, go to the start button.
- In the next step, select the device and printer option.
- Now, select your printer.
- Then, right-click on it and choose the set as a default printer option.
Update the Brother Printer driver
Outdated and corrupted printer drivers could be the reason for your brother printer, not printing problems. So a user needs to update or reinstall the brother printer driver for the smooth running and better performance of the brother printer. A user can find the latest version of the Brother printer driver on the official website of the brother printer. So visit the brother printer official website and here download the printer driver according to your printer model.
Check Ports Option
- A user needs to click on the start button.
- In the next step, a user needs to select the settings option.
- Now, a user needs to select the devices option.
- After that, click on the printer and scanner option.
- Click on the devices and printers.
- A user needs to right-click on the printer which he is using.
- Afterward, a user needs to click on the properties.
- Select the change properties option.
- A user needs to click on the ports option.
- Last, click on the port of your printer name and select the apply option.
Also See – Brother Printer Default Password
Check the Installation Process
There are times when an issue occurs due to the incorrect installation process. That is why a user needs to reinstall the printer to fix the Brother printer, not a printing problem.
- First of all, a user needs to remove the brother printer from the system.
- A user needs to click on the start button and then choose the control panel section.
- Now, select the devices, and after that, select the printer and scanners option.
- Select your printer and then click on the remove device option.
- It will remove your printer, and then you need to reinstall the printer.
- To reinstall the printer, you need to choose the Add a printer or scanner option under the printer and scanner option.
- Now, select your printer and click on the Add device button.
- It will successfully reinstall your brother printer on your system.
The Brother Printer, not printing issue should have been fixed by now. However, if you are still facing the issue, contact Printer Support Desk team for simple and quick solutions to your problems.
To connect with Brother Printer Support, Dial +1 (917) 338-3683.
How to fix printer not responding issue?
Printer not responding issue generally occurs when there is some problem with the connection between the printer and the system. So if this issue occurs, first check your network connectivity. Use a good strength network and also place the brother printer within the range of the network connection.
How Do I Get My Printer Back Online?
If your printer is set on offline mode, then a user can get it back on offline mode with the few simple steps. A user needs to go to the Devices and Printer option. And here, a user needs to click on the see what’s printing. And then enable your printer online option.
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
To troubleshoot your Brother printer, check your network connection, check your cable and USB, Check your printer drivers, and many more. It will surely help you fix your brother printer problems.