Brother is one of the acclaimed printer brands that offers a wide range of printers. The Brother printer offers favorable and excellent functions that make our printing work perfectly. The features help in the better function or performance of the printer. Despite the magnificent features, a brother printer user still faces some glitches or errors like Brother printer not printing black, Brother Printer is not responding, etc.
In this guide, we’ll be solving Brother printer unable to print black issue.
Reasons for the Brother Printer not Printing Black issue
Here are some common reasons for the Brother Printer not printing black issues.
- Shipping tape: Sometimes, a user forgot to remove the shipping tape from the ink cartridges, and due to this, your ink will come out. So a user needs to ensure that before inserting the ink cartridges, he must remove the shipping tape from it.
- The quality of the generic ink cartridges: If a user is using the low-quality ink cartridges, then it might cause you many brother printer issues. So a user must use the compatible and high-quality ink cartridges in their brother printer to get rid of printer errors. Inks are crucial for printing purposes, and so it must not dry easily or too fast.
- Check your install cartridges: It is always advisable to change the ink cartridges before it will empty. Whenever your printer displays that black cartridges are getting low, then it is time to replace it. A user can wait for a few days but not for a long time. It will damage your print nozzle. Due to this, the air gets in the nozzle, and hamper your printing output and eventually your printhead. So always install the new cartridges before it gets empty.
- Brother printer CISS system: There are times when your CISS system will cause the printhead clogging. And this results in the Brother Printer not printing black issues.
Dial +1 (917) 338-3683 for Brother Printer Support
Troubleshooting steps for Brother Printer not Printing Black Issue
Use high-quality Ink Cartridges
As we already mentioned, a user must use high quality and compatible ink cartridges. High-quality ink cartridges will make your printing work smooth and better.
Also Check – Brother Printer not printing Double Sided
Use your printer daily
Printing daily prevents the Brother Printer not printing black issue as regular printing keeps the ink flowing and prevents the ink from getting dried. It also prevents the blocking of the print nozzles.
Check your printer is not in Hot Position
A user needs to make sure that he has not placed the printer in any warm place or near the windows. Because it will congeal the ink inside the printhead. So always choose wisely the position of the printer.
We hope that these above methods has solve the Brother printer not printing black issue. however, if the issue still persists, feel free to get in touch with Brother Printer Support. You can connect with them by dialing +1 (917) 338-3683.
Why Does My Brother Printer Not Print Black?
There are a few reasons because of which the Brother printer not printing black. It can occur due to the low ink cartridges or printhead clogging. One of the best ways to fix the Brother Printer Not Print Black error is to install the new ink cartridges.
How to reset the Brother printer?
Resetting the printer will fix many printer issues or errors. It is one of the easiest ways to solve printer problems. To reset the printers, first, you need to turn off the printer, and then you need to unplug the power cable. Leave the printer for a while and then turn on the printer and plug in the power cable in the power socket. Press the power button and hold it for a few seconds and then release it.
How do I troubleshoot the Printer problems?
While using the printer, a user can come across many printer related issues or problems. There are various methods to troubleshoot printer problems. Here are some of them:
Turn on and off the printer.
• Check your cables and USB.
• Uninstall and Reinstall the printer
• Update your printer drivers
• Reinstall the printer drivers
• Check print spooler
• Check your printer settings
• Check your roller and toner
• Clean your printhead
• Check your paper compatibility
• Reinstall your ink cartridges
• Restart your printer