Brother printer is one of the best choices of printer users across the world. Their printers come with the best and excellent functions that meet the demand of every customer. However, like any other electronic machine, the printer also shows some glitches and problems. A Brother printers’ user can face many problems associated with the printer like brother printer is not printing, brother printer not connecting to Wi-Fi, brother printer driver issues, etc. The printer can show various technical and non-technical issues. And every user is not a tech expert who will resolve all the problems by himself. So, here we will guide the users to take the right steps for the brother printer not connecting to Wi-Fi.
Troubleshooting steps for the Brother Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi issue
Restart the Printer and Wi-Fi
The first thing a user tries to do is to restart the printer and Wi-Fi to get rid of the Brother Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi Error.
- A user needs to turn off the brother printer.
- In the next steps, a user needs to unplug the connected power cable from the power socket.
- Now, a user needs to restart the Wi-Fi router.
- Then, a user needs to restart the modem.
- After that, a user needs to turn on the brother printer.
- A user needs to press the power button and hold it for like 10-15 seconds.
- A user needs to go to the wireless settings.
- Here, a user needs to enter the name of the network and then connect it.
Reset your Wi-Fi Connection
A user can also try to reset the Wi-Fi connection to fix the brother printer not connecting to the Wi-Fi problem. By following these steps, a user will no longer face the issue.
- A user needs to go to the Settings in your brother printer.
- In the next step, a user needs to click on the Network option.
- Now, a user needs to choose the Reset network setting option.
- Then, a user needs to press 1 to reset the network connection.
- After that, reset network settings.
- Once your setting will reset, your brother printer will reboot automatically.
- Last, a user needs to connect the Wi-Fi to the brother printer.
Update your Printer Driver
A user can also get rid of the Brother Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi Error by updating the Brother Printer drivers. Here are the steps in it:
- A user needs to go to the official website of the Brother printer.
- Here, a user needs to go to the driver section.
- Now, find the printer model name.
- Once you find the printer model name, download the latest version of the printer drivers for your brother printer model.
Use the WPS Option
Another way to fix the Brother Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi Error is to use the WPS option to connect with the Wi-Fi network.
- Initially, a user needs to find the WPS button on the Wi-Fi router.
- In the next step, a user needs to choose the setup wireless button on the Wi-Fi router.
- It will start the blinking of the LED.
- Now, press the WPS button of the printer.
- It will start the Wi-Fi set up mode.
- After a few minutes, you will get a confirmation message.
- Your LED light will show that the connection has been set up.
All these methods will help the users to fix the brother printer issue. In case a user still has any queries or problems, then they can contact the Brother Printer support at +1 (917) 338-3683. They will guide the users’ step by step solution to fix their Brother Printer not connecting to Wi-Fi Error.
What causes a Brother Printer connection error?
A user can face the Brother Printer connection error when there is some problem with the network connection. Sometimes your network strength is low or not works properly. And due to which it hampers the network connection between the printer and the system.
Why is my printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
If your printer is not connecting to Wi-Fi, you should check your USB cables. Some faulty USB cables cause many issues. And also, place your printer where your network strength is good. Also, you should reconnect the printer with Wi-Fi. Updating the printer driver also helps you to fix your printer is not connecting to the Wi-Fi issue.
How to connect the Brother printer with the Wireless network?
A user must know the network name and the password of the network to establish the connection between the Brother printer and the Wireless network.