Brother printer error 0x000003eb is an installation error. It generally occurs while installation or after Windows upgrade or reinstall. When this error occurs, you get the “Unable to install the printer. Operation could not be completed” message.
If you are encountering this error, then no need to get panic, here in this blog, we will explain the error in detail and provide some effective solutions to fix the error.
Brother printers have great function and reliability by its users, but at the same time, it shows some errors which lead the users to contact the Brother printer Support.
Solutions to fix Brother Printer Error 0x000003eb
The Brother printer is one of the companies that do not require any introductions. The Brother printer is well-known for its hi-tech printer model. The service of Brother Printers is highly enjoyed by millions of users across the world.
Brother printer comes with remarkable features and functions that reduce the workload of the users. It offers users a variety of printers with significant functions. All the Brother printers vary from each other to meet the demand of the users. And all these printers are well sufficient in printing the best quality images, documents, and their speed is also very good, a user can easily print a large amount of paper in a single day.
However, sometimes despite being the trusted and reliable printer does not mean that the Brother printer is free from all the technical glitches.
If you are going through with Brother printer error 0x000003eb, then try the following methods. These methods will surely help you out. So, try them out.
Also See – Brother Printer Error TS-02
Method 1: Printing Spooler Service
If your printer spooler service stops for some reason, then you can follow the given instructions to fix it.
- To start the process, you need to press the Windows key and R key simultaneously to open the run dialog box.
- Here, you need to type the “services.msc” and click on the OK option.
- A new list will open, and from the list, you need to look for the Sprint Spooler.
- Double-click on it.
- Go to the start button if the ‘service status’ is off.
- Click on the OK button and save changes.
- Last, reboot or restart your device.
Method 2: Remove and Reinstall the printer driver
- To start the process, open the run dialog box.
- In the next step, you need to type control and click on the Enter to open the Classic Control Panel interface.
- Now, type printer in the search bar located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- And then, click on the Devices & Printers entry.
- Next, you are required to click to highlight the printers.
- Select Print server properties from the menu bar.
- You need to select the Drivers tab, then choose to highlight the driver for the old printer.
- Select the Remove button for each of the drivers found.
- Last, you need to restart the computer.
Also See – Brother Printer not Connecting to Computer
Method 3: Delete printer key
Sometimes the conflict between the printer key and driver causes the Brother printer error 0x000003eb. In this case, you are required to delete the printer key. You need to make sure that you backup your registry first, then perform these steps. Here are the steps that you need to follow to remove some registry.
- At first, you need to open the run dialog box.
- In the box, type ‘regedit’ and then click on the OK option.
- The Registry Editor will open, and here you need to delete the files that are responsible for the conflict.
- Last, restart your system to save changes.
These given methods are very helpful for the users to fix the Brother printer error 0x000003eb. You can end up facing this error because of many technical reasons, and this solution guide will help you to eradicate the issue. But in case you still encounter the brother printer issue and have any other issue, then you can contact our Brother printer support.
You can dial our toll-free number to contact our experts. Our experts will surely help you and provide you the best guidelines to fix your issue. We believe in instant service, so here you will get an instant response from our experts. So, we hope you will get rid of your issue by contacting our printer support.